We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Service and Warehouse person to join our Sydney branch team. This will be a challenging and rewarding role which forms an integral part of our business.
Based in Seven Hills within an excellent work environment, we are looking for reliable, proactive, and adaptable individual with a passion for warehousing, customer and technical service, a positive attitude and a flexible approach. Within a strong team culture, working as part of the team you are committed to providing “A GRADE” service, repairs and supporting our customers through our warehouse and supply chain.
Reporting to the District Technical Manager, the primary purpose of the Technical Service & Warehouse role is to provide a quality and professional level of Warehousing and Customer Technical support of Hayward products that expands to wide range of customers. This is achieved through understanding customers’ needs and following through their enquiry from either order or repair process through to our warehouse facility.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Unloading incoming stock from delivery vehicles and containers
- Receiving and checking deliveries
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading trucks for delivery
- Assisting with stock counts
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy warehouse environment
- Booking transport for local and interstate deliveries
- Providing technical support for our extensive range of pool products
- Processing of Warranty claims from start to completion repairs of Hayward equipment.
- Perform product repairs in-house
- Direct customer contact and incoming order processing
- Attend to various customer enquiries, order follow up and invoicing
- Diagnose technical problems over the phone
- Communicate effectively with team members and customers regarding progress and follow-up
To be considered for this role you will possess the following experience and personal qualities:
- Swimming Pool industry knowledge will be viewed as highly advantageous
- Warehousing picking of orders
- Licensed forklift driver certificate is essential
- Related experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences, both internal and external to the organisation
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised
- Strong analytical, mechanical problem solving skills
- Ability to manage jobs and time efficiently and effectively
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent customer service, organization and negotiation skills
- MS Office skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Positive attitude to WHS practices and procedures
We are a privately owned company with a long history of valuing its staff, customers and suppliers highly, with a positive satisfying work environment. Hayward Pool Products (Aust) provides a long term career opportunity and being part of a highly successful range of industry recognised pool equipment. Full on the job training will be provided.
To apply for this position, please email your resume with cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org