Are you after a change of scenery, or looking to come back home?
Our family-run team is currently working at capacity, requiring an additional motivated and organised Service Technician.
It is ESSENTIAL that the applicant have recent/ current experience in the pool industry with excellent knowledge of the service/ repair side of the trade (over and above valet work), a good work ethic, mechanical mind and the ability to hit the ground running.
This person must also:
- Have a great attitude to work, a friendly nature and the ability to relate well with customers
- Be personally motivated to work
- Have a high attention to detail with genuine pride in doing a great job
- Be able to work by themselves most of the time but still has no problem working as part of a team
- Have flexibility to work overtime and on weekends, especially over the busy summer months
- Have a willingness to follow company systems
- Have a full, clean drivers licence
- Be able to provide proof of all of the above at interview stage
In addition to a competitive pay scale, the successful applicant will also receive a company vehicle, smart phone, ongoing training and support from an experienced team.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a brief description of your work history. Applicants through to the interview stage will be notified within 10 days.
For more information on The Pool Man Limited and a full scope of what we do, visit www.thepoolman.co.nz